Well Presented and Maintained Semi Detached in Ever Popular Location
Holding a superb site within this most popular section of the Old Westland Road, this well presented semi detached villa has been maintained to a high standard over the years. The modern interior comprises 3 bedrooms, spacious lounge with double doors to rear balcony, spacious fitted kitchen with dining area off and white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers Upvc double glazed windows, gas central heating and a basement with endless possibilities for redevelopment. Off street car parking and low outgoings with excellent public transport combines to make this the perfect starter home.
- Entrance Porch
- UPvc entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Dining Room 4.44 x 2.97 (14'7" x 9'9")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, open tread stairs.
- Kitchen 4.45 x 2.03 (14'7" x 6'8")
- Bowl and a half single drainer sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and ceramic hob, plumbed for washing machine, wood laminate floor, gas fired boiler, uPvc rear door.
- Living Room 5.15 x 3.40 (16'11" x 11'2")
- Double panelled radiator, sliding doors to rear balcony.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3.47 x 2.55 (11'5" x 8'4")
- Built-in cupboard, single panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.51 x 2.44 (8'3" x 8'0")
- Bedroom 3.44 x 3.00 (11'3" x 9'10")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Loft access.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Roof Space
- Gardens front and rear in private enclosed rear in lawn, off street car parking.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.