This spacious four bedroom semi detached house is located on the edge of Ballymena, close to schools, shops and amenities while being just a short drive to the M2 road network.
The accommodation comprises of four bedrooms (one downstairs), family room, spacious lounge, kitchen, utility room, family sized bathroom and downstairs WC. Outside there is a detached garage, storage shed, flagged rear garden and attractive front garden. The property benefits from oil fired central heating.
This is a well proportioned house that has huge potential as a spacious family home and will appeal to a wide range of purchasers. Viewing comes highly recommended!
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC front door and glazed side panels, pine ceiling, tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pine ceiling, telephone point. Downstairs wc with low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin, understairs storage.
- KITCHEN / DINER 4.95m x 2.77m (16'3" x 9'1")
- Good range of high and low level units in solid oak, display cabinet with light, under pelmet recessed lighting, integrated fridge freezer, Rangemaster gas cooker, plumbed for dishwasher, stainless steel sink unit, Parana pine ceiling, part wood panelled walls, tv and telephone point, spot lights, Brazilian mahogany double doors leading to lounge.
- LOUNGE 4.95m x 4.70m (16'3" x 15'5")
- Feature fireplace with mahogany surround, tiled inset and hearth. Tv and telephone point. Pvc door leading to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM 4.45m x 2.18m (14'7" x 7'2")
- Range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, pine ceiling. Door to side yard.
- FAMILY ROOM 4.57m x 3.76m (15'0" x 12'4")
- Mahigany fire surround, marble inset and hearth, tv and telephone point, wall lights, pine ceiling.
- BEDROOM 4 3.05m x 3.07m (10'0" x 10'1")
- Tv and telephone point, pine ceiling.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 3.76m x 3.66m (12'4" x 12'0")
- Built in wardrobe, tv and telephone point, pine ceiling, spot lights.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m x 3.12m (12'0" x 10'3")
- Tv and telephone point.
- BEDROOM 3 3.73m x 2.62m (12'3" x 8'7")
- Laminate strip wooden floor, tv and telephone point.
- BATHROOM 2.67m x 2.29m (8'9" x 7'6")
- White three piece suite comprising of low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath. Corner shower cubicle with 'Gainsborough' electric shower. Fully tiled walls, tiled floor. Heated towel rail. Hotpress with copper lagged cylinder.
- Access to roofspace, telephone point, part wood panelled walls.
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.38m x 2.59m (17'8" x 8'6")
- Up and over door, power and light.
- Paved rear garden, bounded by wall, flowerbeds, light and tap, tarmac driveway. Side yard with oil boiler, light and access to block built storage shed. Front garden laid in lawn with pebbled areas, flowerbeds, mature shrubs, bounded by garden wall.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.