A superb first floor luxury apartment within the much sought after Castlehill Development, part of the Holywood Homes signature development just off the Castlehill Road overlooking Campbell College Playing Fields nestled within the mature surroundings of Stormont. Originally meant to be a three bedroom but reorganised to be a large two bedroom with study, this apartment was built approximately 2006 and offers a total floor space of approximately 1186 sq ft.
On entering you are immediately impressed with the attention to detail and standard of fitting, from the solid oak wood flooring, to the luxury tiling, and superb wooden frame detail including the high ceilings.
Self-contained and with its own attractive staircase to generous open plan study area which leads to two double bedrooms, one with master en-suite including fully tiled walls and floor. A fantastic living room with vaulted ceilings and attractive fireplace with gas fire, opening to a fully fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces and range of integrated appliances.
Furthermore, the apartment also includes luxury bathroom with partly tiled walls and floor, utility cupboard with washer dryer, hardwood double glazed sash windows, gas fired central heating and recessed spotlighting throughout. Beautifully presented and finished to a high standard this apartment is the ideal purchase for a downsizing mature couple or a professional couple wanting to be close to the popular Ballyhackamore Village and its vast range of amenities.
View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Solid oak wood flooring. Storage cupboard.
- Staircase to:
- First Floor
- Solid oak wood flooring.
- Built-in Cupboard/Utility
- Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, cupboard with gas fired boiler, Washer/dryer.
- Lounge/Dining Room 16'4 x 14'6 (4.98m x 4.42m)
- Attractive fireplace with gas fired and solid oak wood flooring. Open to:
- Open Plan Study/Office 12'9 x 12'5 (3.89m x 3.78m)
- Range of built-in units, shelving and desk. Solid oak wood flooring and recessed spotlighting. Hotpress.
- Kitchen 8'3 x 8'2 (2.51m x 2.49m)
- Luxury range of units with display cabinet, granite effect work surface with upstands and inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Built-in oven, gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood. Built-in microwave, housing for 'American style' fridgefreezer and integrated dishwasher. Ceramic tile flooring, vaulted ceiling with velux window and recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 1 12'6 x 12'6 (3.81m x 3.81m)
- Recessed spotlighting.
- White suite comprising built-in shower cubicle with sliding shower doors, wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC, tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring. Chrome radiator. Extractor fan. Recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 2 12'5 x12'5 (3.78m x 3.78m)
- Recessed spotlighting.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone shower, wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled flooring. Recessed spotlighting.
- Garden shed to side and on-site car parking.
- Additional Information
- Leasehold - 999 years from 1st July 2009
Management Company Charge typically £750 p.a.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.