An attractive detached bungalow with immaculate interior, detached garage, front garden with off street parking for a number of cars and large rear gardens on the Carniny Road, Ballymena.
A very convenient location with easy access to all the schools, retail, commercial and leisure amenities around the town. Quickly onto the M2 with routes north and south.
Will certainly appeal to those looking to downsize but also young families who will appreciate the great outdoor space.
A little beauty!
- Property description
- The accommodation comprises lounge, kitchen / dining area, bathroom and three good sized bedrooms. The property has been completely renovated internally over the last eight years to include new kitchen and bathroom, re-wired and re-plumbed to include a condensing oil boiler, solid wood floors and oak internal doors. The bungalow is beautifully decorated and benefits from UPVC double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Tarmac driveway and off street parking for numerous cars at the front then a large, enclosed rear garden on two levels. Detached garage.
- UPVC and glazed front door and glazed side panel. Solid wood flooring and telephone point.
- Lounge 3.9m x 3.75m (12'10" x 12'4")
- Comfortable living room with inset fireplace and multi-fuel stove on tiled hearth. Solid wood flooring. TV point.
- Kitchen / Dining area 3.75m x 3.7m (12'4" x 12'2")
- Modern kitchen with good range of floor, eye level and tall units in a shaker style. One and half bowl ceramic sink, drainer and chrome mixer tap. LED spot lighting and on kicker board. Stainless steel extractor hood, glass splashback and space for cooker. Integrated dishwasher, plumber for washing machine and space for fridge / freezer. Tiled floor. UPVC and glazed rear door.
- Bathroom 2.4m x 2m (7'10" x 6'7")
- Contemporary suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin with unit, heated towel rail and bath with shower screen and thermostatic shower over the bath. Chrome rain shower attachment and hand held attachment. LED spot lighting. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 3.4m x 3.35m (11'2" x 11'0")
- Carpeted double bedroom with fitted sliding wardrobes. Access to part floored roofspace via pull down ladder.
- Bedroom 2 3.8m x 2.4m (12'6" x 7'10")
- Bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring and built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 3.8m x 3.3m (12'6" x 10'10")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Garage 6.2m x 3.05m (20'4" x 10'0")
- Detached single garage with up and over and pedestrian doors. Power.
- Tarmac driveway and parking area for numerous cars. Border lawn with flowerbeds.
- Upper rear garden
- Pavoir brick area with boiler house , oil tank and concrete base for dog run.
- Lower rear garden
- Large enclosed garden with lawn, flowerbeds, vegetable patches, raised planters, seating area and stoned pathways.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.