This three bedroom, semi-detached property occupies an elevated site in a popular, residential location in Newtownards. On the ground floor there is a bright and spacious living room which leads to dining area and open fireplace. The first floor has three bedrooms, one with built in storage, and a family bathroom. The front of the home has an area in lawn and driveway with off street parking, and the fully enclosed rear has a garden in lawn with patio area. Early viewing is highly recommended for this excellent family home which boasts stunning views over Scrabo Tower, Strangford Lough, Newtownards Air Field and the Town Centre.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring and sotrage cupboard.
- Living Room 24'1 x 13'1 (7.34m x 3.99m)
- Open fireplace with slate hearth, cast iron inset, wooden surround and mantle, views over Newtownards and wood laminate flooring.
- Dining Room
- Kitchen 11' x 9'1 (3.35m x 2.77m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in under oven and four ring hob, stainless steel extractor hood, space for fridge, integrated dishwasher, space for washing machine and partly tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 10'1 x 9'1 (3.07m x 2.77m)
- Built in storage.
- Bedroom 2 9'1 x 7'1 (2.77m x 2.16m)
- Bedroom 3 9'1 x 6' (2.77m x 1.83m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, overhead shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and fully tiled walls.
- Front - Driveways and area in lawn.
Rear - Car port, raised area in lawn, shed with electric, outside tap, outside light, mature shrubs and trees.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.