We are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented and extended mid terrace is located in a very popular residential area just of the much sought after lower Whitewell road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
The internal accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge with wood laminate flooring and luxury walnut effect fitted kitchen / diner with integrated appliances. Upstairs there are 2 bedrooms and a fully tiled shower room.
Other benefits include gas heating and pvc double glazing.
Outside there is a pebbled garden to the front and an enclosed yard at rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate floor.
- LOUNGE 13'3"X10'9" (4.04m X 3.28m)
- 3 Radiators, wood laminate floor, built in storage cupboard.
- KITCHEN/DINING 13'2"X 11'1" AT WIDEST (4.01m X 3.38m AT WIDEST)
- Modern rage of walnut effect hi and low level units, formica worktop, basin and ½ stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, integrated fridge and freezer and washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, Pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace, storage cupboard, gas boiler.
- BEDROOM 1 14'0"X9'9" (4.27m X 2.97m)
- Feature cast iron fireplace, wood laminate flooring, radiator, built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 2 10'2"X8'0" (3.10m X 2.44m)
- Radiator, wood laminate floor.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle, Triton electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W/C, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- Pebbled garden to front with shrub beds, fully enclosed yard to rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.