A superb second floor apartment in the popular Montgomery Chase development, off Montgomery Road, opposite Castlereagh Industrial Estate and its many amenities including Cregagh Surgery and Belfast Metropolitan College. The accommodation is both well presented and very spacious with two double bedrooms, one with master ensuite. A bright, generous lounge open to dining kitchen with a full range of 'Red Gloss' units and attractive ceramic tile flooring. Modern white bathroom suite and ensuite shower room both with luxury tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring. Additional to this there is a slingsby type ladder to a partly floored, spacious roofspace offering ample storage. Located within a modern development built just over ten years ago, this offers the professionals or first time buyers a fantastic opportunity to buy somewhere so convenient to Belfast City Centre and surrounding areas.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Staircase to;
- Second Floor
- Entrance Hall
- Storage cupboard and access to roofspace.
- Lounge 13'5 x 10'8 (4.09m x 3.25m)
- Recessed spotlighting.
- Open To
- Kitchen 10'0 x 9'7 (3.05m x 2.92m)
- Luxury range of high and low level 'high gloss' units, granite effect work surface and splash backs, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in oven, gas hob, stainless steel splash back, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, cupboard with gas fired boiler, velux window, recessed spotlighting and ceramic tile flooring.
- Bedroom 1 14'5 x 10'4 (4.39m x 3.15m)
- En Suite Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with built in shower, sliding shower doors, semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Bedroom 2 14'5 x 9'9 (4.39m x 2.97m)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone handle shower, folding shower screen, semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Communal front garden in lawn.
Allocated car parking including guest parking and bin area.
- Additional Information
- Managed by Oak Property, charges approximately £133/quarter.
Please note this property is owned by an employee of UPS.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.