Attractive Period Red Brick Town Terrace Convenient to the City and Belfast's New University
A superb opportunity to purchase a period town terrace convenient to the City. The extended interior comprises 2 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, extended kitchen and extended bathroom in white suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating and has benefited from an Environmental Enveloping Scheme replacing roof, boundary walls and chimney stacks in past years. Convenient to excellent local amenities with parks, public transport and excellent shopping all within walking distance.
Internal inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 3.10 x 2.82 (10'2" x 9'3")
- Tiled fireplace, picture rail, double panelled radiator.
- Lounge 4.11 x 3.63 (13'6" x 11'11")
- 2 Double panelled radiators, attractive tiled fireplace, under stair storage.
- Extended Kitchen 2.24 x 3.10 (7'4" x 10'2")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, extractor fan, under fridge space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 4.18 x 3.23 (13'9" x 10'7")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.75 x 2.83 (9'0" x 9'3")
- Built-in robe, double panelled radiator, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Extended Bathroom
- Disabled shower, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, double panelled radiator, partly tiled walls.
- Forecourt, enclosed rear yard, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank, outside light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.