PUBLIC NOTICE 55 Manor Avenue, Bangor, BT20 3NG
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £105,000. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place.
EPC Rating: E49/C71.
The price alone should make this semi detached house an attractive buy, but not only , in this case, do you get a competitively priced purchase, you also get a three bedroom property that should prove to be a sound purchase for a wide spectrum of potential buyers. Located in a well-matured section of the town ensures relatively good convenience to a good selection of daily amenities and schools.
A viewing is the sure way of objectively assessing the great potential on offer with this property, so make one now and we're confident, at this price, you'll be impressed with whats on offer.
THE LEASE IS FOR A TERM OF 10,000 YEARS FROM 10TH APRIL1989 AT A YEARLY GROUND RENT OF £40.00. THERE ARE 9,970 YEARS LEFT TO RUN ON THE LEASE.
- Half uPVC double glazed entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Opaque glazed door .
- LOUNGE 15'10" x 12'6" (4.83m x 3.81m)
- Open fireplace with marble surround and hearth, wood mantel. Built-in cloaks cupboard. Understairs storage cupboard.
- DINING AREA 10'4" x 8'0" (3.15m x 2.44m)
- KITCHEN 10'3" x 7'5" (3.12m x 2.26m)
- Range of beech high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. 1½ tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. built-in 4 ring hob and oven under. Built-in extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls.
- CONSERVATORY 14'11" x 9'2" (4.55m x 2.79m)
- Laminated wood floor. uPVC double glazed French double doors.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- Built-in hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- BEDROOM 1 9'102 x 9'9" (5.33m x 2.97m)
- Built-in double wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 11'0" x 8'2" (3.35m x 2.49m)
- BEDROOM 3 12'7" x 7'4" (3.84m x 2.24m)
- Built-in wardrobe. Dado.
- White suite comprising: Pine panelled bath with Thermostatic shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.c. Part tiled walls. Built-in extractor fan.
- ATTACHED GARAGE 19'7" x 11'6" (5.97m x 3.51m)
- Roller door, light and power. Oil fired boiler.
- FRONT & SIDE GARDEN
- In lawn.
- Paved patio area. Tap. PVC oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.