A deceptively spacious four bedroom detached property in the much sought after Gilnahirk area, renowned for its Primary and Secondary Schools in the area and close to so many local amenities from Cherryvalley to Ballyhackamore. This property offers a huge amount of accommodation with four excellent bedrooms, one on the ground floor and three on the first floor, three reception areas and two bathrooms. Having undergone many improvements by the current owners over many years, this family home will meet the requirements of many families looking for attractive, well presented accommodation in the area.
Internally, lounge includes an attractive multi fuel burning stove, living room offers cast iron fireplace and kitchen offers attractive 'shaker style' maple units and ceramic tile floor opening to generous dining room and patio doors to feature balcony. Furthermore, ground floor luxury bathroom which has been refitted recently and offers a feature free standing bath, attractive walk in shower cubicle and bespoke built in cabinets. Further to the three bedrooms on the first floor there is a study and shower room with walk in shower cubicle with electric shower.
Externally, this property continues to impress with a spacious recently repainted balcony over looking a generous south facing garden in lawn, and patio area to one side with an extra large garden shed and basement storage. Additional to this, there are two separate driveways, one leading to an extended gated driveway with pebble stones, great extra space for a family caravan or boat.
Ideal family home in a superb residential area with easy access to Belfast City Centre, Stormont Parliament Buildings and the Ulster Hospital and the added bonus of schools and local amenities, this is a perfect home for a variety of buyers.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Cupboard under stairs and tiled flooring.
- Lounge 14'9 x 10'8 (4.50m x 3.25m)
- (into bay). Multi fuel burning stove and wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 1 13'3 x 10'9 (4.04m x 3.28m)
- (into bay).
- Living Room 12'8 x 10'8 (3.86m x 3.25m)
- Attractive cast iron fireplace and wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 11'9 x 10'5 (3.58m x 3.18m)
- Range of high and low level 'shaker style' maple units, granite effect work surface, inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in double under oven, ceramic hob, integrated extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer, recessed spotlighting and ceramic tile flooring.
- Open To:
- Dining Room 11'3 x 9'2 (3.43m x 2.79m)
- Recessed spotlighting, ceramic tile flooring and patio doors to balcony.
- Modern white suite comprising free standing bath with mixer taps, walk in shower cubicle with built in shower, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, feature built in cabinet, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, recessed spotlighting, PVC panelled ceiling, fully tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2 12'6 x 8'3 (3.81m x 2.51m)
- (at widest points). Two velux windows and wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 12'5 x 11'2 (3.78m x 3.40m)
- (at widest points). Velux window and recessed spotlighting.
- Study 6'6 x 3'8 (1.98m x 1.12m)
- (average). Velux window and wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 4 12'5 x 8'1 (3.78m x 2.46m)
- (average). Wood laminate flooring.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, tiled walls, sliding shower door, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, extractor fan, velux window and tiled flooring.
- Small garden in lawn to front with two driveways, one leading to an extended gated driveway to rear laid in pebble stone.
Enclosed south facing rear garden with attractive timber decking balcony off kitchen and elevated over rear lawn, patio area with large garden shed, access to basement storage and gas fired boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.