Public Notice - 54 Rosddale Heights, Belfast BT8 6XZ. We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £121,000. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place. EPC 48/38
Located just off the Cairnshill Road, this semi detached bungalow is perfectly positioned close to many local amenities including shops, schools, bus and arterial routes. Generally in high demand but in short supply these bungalows comprise two bedrooms, bedroom 1 with built in sliding robes, and a bright and spacious lounge, the property also benefits from fitted kitchen and a modern white bathroom suite. Externally there is good off street parking, and has lawn gardens to the front and rear. The property is also chain free and we would recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Laminate flooring.
- Lounge 16'4 x 14'8 (4.98m x 4.47m)
- At widest points, Laminate flooring, tiled fireplace with raised tiled hearth.
- Kitchen 10'2 x 9'7 (3.10m x 2.92m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, work surfaces, part tiled walls, tiled floor, hot press.
- Bedroom 1 12'9 x 11'11 (3.89m x 3.63m)
- Built in sliding robes.
- Bedroom 2 9'4 x 6'1 (2.84m x 1.85m)
- Modern white suite comprising shower bath, mixer taps, thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with storage below.
- Tarmac driveway with off street parking.
- Gardens to the front and rear laid in lawn. Pvc oil tank, boiler house housing oil fired boiler.
- The lease is for a term of 9,000 years from 31/07/1992 at a yearly ground rent of £30.00.
Ground rent is collected by Ground Rent Management Limited and a demand has been received. The demand exceeds the maximum 6 years payable.
There are 8,973 years left to run on the lease.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.