We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive end terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Jordanstown Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with wood laminate flooring and a spacious fitted kitchen / diner with built in stainless steel under oven & ceramic hob and a tiled floor.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and a separate modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a communal parking bay at front, pebbled garden to front, paved area to side and a fully enclosed garden to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring.
- LOUNGE 13'10'' X 11'8'' AT WIDEST (4.22m X 3.56m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, two radiators.
- KITCHEN / DINER 13'11'' X 13'10'' (4.24m X 4.22m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge / freezer housing, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Wood laminate flooring, access to roofspace, storage cupboard with gas boiler.
- BEDROOM 1 11'10'' X 9'6'' (3.61m X 2.90m)
- Built in mirrored sliding robes, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 13'11'' X 11'7'' (4.24m X 3.53m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 10'10'' X 9'6'' AT WIDEST (3.30m X 2.90m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, built in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower attachment, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Communal parking bay at front.
Pebbled garden to front.
Paved area to side.
Fully enclosed garden to rear with large shed with light and power.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.