This handsome Georgian residence offers spacious and gracious accommodation comprising 5 bedrooms (master with ensuite) 2 bathrooms, 3 receptions and a spacious kitchen with dining area with excellent fitted units and granite worktops.
Those who work from home will appreciate the outside office (17'0 x 8'0) with high speed Internet connection and there is both a utility room and boiler room.
The outside space enables views of the Irish Sea to be enjoyed in private and sheltered environs on a raised patio area.
The lawns and shrubs add to the setting and there is a rear access providing additional parking. One of the hallmarks of this spacious home is the attention to detail and care which has been lavished on this home over the years.
Planning permission has been granted for a 2 storey extension the rear.
- Entrance Hall 23'0' x 14'11 (7.01m x 4.55m)
- Cornicing and ceiling rose. Solid wooden flooring. Return staircase.
- Drawing Room 16'11 x 16'11 (5.16m x 5.16m)
- Marble fireplace. Solid wooden floor. Cornicing and ceiling rose.
- Dining Room 14'11 x 10'11 (4.55m x 3.33m)
- Cornicing and ceiling rose. Solid wooden flooring.
- Sitting Room 13'10 x 11'09 (4.22m x 3.58m)
- Cast iron fireplace. Cornicing and ceiling rose. Patio doors to rear paved area.
- Kitchen/dining area 20'03 x 17'08 (6.17m x 5.38m)
- Range of high and low level units with granite worktops with integrated dishwasher, eye level Miele steam oven,Miele combination oven and Miele fridge. Recess for American style fridge freezer and range. Tiled floor. Tiled at splashback. Back door.
- Cloakroom 9'00 x 5'01 (2.74m x 1.55m)
- White low flush w.c., wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- First floor
- Landing area. Feature window seat.
- Bathroom 10'08 x 10'09 (3.25m x 3.28m)
- White freestanding roll top bath, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with electric shower. Part panelled walls. Towel radiator. Tiled floor.
- Master Bedroom 16'11 x 12'05 (5.16m x 3.78m)
- Cornicing and ceiling rose. Sea views.
- Ensuite 17'00 x 10'01 (5.18m x 3.07m)
- Shower cubicle with electric shower, white sink unit, low flush w.c., Towel radiator. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom Two 14'11 x 11'09 (4.55m x 3.58m)
- Cornicing and ceiling rose.
- Second floor
- Return staircase. Currently used as a snug area.
- Bedroom Three 15'00 x 8'07 (4.57m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom Four 17'00 x 7'05 (5.18m x 2.26m)
- Bedroom Five 14'06 x 8'11 (4.42m x 2.72m)
- Bathroom 14'06 x 8'11 (4.42m x 2.72m)
- Freestanding roll top bath, low flush w.c., wash hand basin and shower cubicle with wall shower. Tiled floor.
- Outside Office 17'04 x 7'11 (5.28m x 2.41m)
- Utility room 17'08 x 9'04 (5.38m x 2.84m)
- Boiler Room 6'01 x 3'04 (1.85m x 1.02m)
- Enclosed rear gardens with mature shrubs and laid in lawn and raised patio area with views to the Irish Sea. Gates to the rear also provide additional parking.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.