Duplex 1st Floor Apartment Within Imposing Period Home
A duplex apartment set over first and second floors within a most handsome period town house. The accommodation comprises 1 bedroom with en-suite shower room in white suite and lounge open plan to fitted kitchen with built-in oven and hob. The apartment is compact and will suit those who live at a fast pace or require a City crash pad. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows and gas central heating and is convenient to the many amenities offered by the Antrim Road with the City a short distance away.
Immediate inspection is highly recommended.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Intercom entry, porcelain tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Intercom, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3.46 x 2.21 (11'4" x 7'3")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, door to Fire Escape.
- En-Suite Shower Room
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
- Duplex First Floor
- Landing, porcelain tiled floor, glass block wall.
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen 3.46 x 2.21 (11'4" x 7'3")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in oven and hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated washing machine, fridge space, wall mounted gas boiler, porcelain tiled floor.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.