A fantastic semi-detached property located in South East Belfast, close to local amenities and main arterial routes into the city centre and beyond. The house has been completely refurbished throughout and has been redecorated in modern grey tones. There is a spacious lounge which joins onto an open plan kitchen/diner offering an abundance of living space downstairs. Upstairs there are 3 well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom with separate shower cubicle. The property further benefits from off street parking and gas heating.
** Pictures shown are historical and subject to change **
- The accommodation comprises
- UPVC Glass panelled front door to;
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor.
- Laminate flooring. Double glass panelled doors to;
- Kitchen/dining room
- Range of high and low level built in units. Built in 4 ring gas hob and under oven, stainless steel splash back and stainless steel extractor fan. Single drainer 1 ¼ bowl sink unit. Tiled floor.
- First floor
- Bedroom 1
- Built in storage.
- Bedroom 2
- Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3
- White bathroom suite comprising corner panelled bath with mixer taps and hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c. Separate corner shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, tiled floor and spotlights.
- Tiered front garden with artificial grass. Driveway with parking leading to;
- Detached Garage
- Enclosed patio area to rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.