We are delighted to offer for sale this extended and well presented semi detached villa which is located in a much sought after residential area just off the Shore Road, Whiteabbey.
Inside the accommodation comprises: tiled entrance hall, lounge / dining with feature fireplace, family room with feature fireplace and access to a fitted kitchen and rear porch with access to garden.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway, pebbled garden to front and a superb garden to rear in lawn with crazy paved patio areas.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Leaded glass front door, tiled floor, radiator, under stairs storage.
- LOUNGE 16'2 x 11'0 (At Widest) (4.93m x 3.35m ( At Widest))
- Feature fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset with Mahogany surround, polished floorboards, radiator.
- FAMILY ROOM 17'4 X 8'11 (5.28m X 2.72m)
- Feature fireplace with tiled inset and Mahogany surround, radiator.
- KITCHEN 17'10 x 5'10 (5.44m x 1.78m)
- Range of high and low level fitted units with solid wood work surfaces, Belfast style sink, double range style cooker space, fridge / freezer space, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- REAR PORCH
- Storage cupboards, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 17'10 x 8'11 (5.44m x 2.72m)
- Radiator, built in double wardrobe and hotpress.
- BEDROOM 2 8'9 X 7'10 (2.67m X 2.39m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'3 X 5'11 (2.82m X 1.80m)
- Built in mirrored sliding robe, polished floorboards, radiator.
- White suite comprising: pvc panelled bath with Mira electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c. Fully pvc pannelled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- Tarmac driveway.
Pebbled garden to front.
Superb garden to rear in lawn with crazy paved patio area.
Outhouse with oil boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.