Situated in this popular location within walking distance of Belmont and Ballyhackamore, we are pleased to offer for sale this attractive red brick semi detached property.
Internally the property comprises entrance hall, two reception rooms and kitchen on the ground floor. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a shower room.
Further benefiting from double glazing and oil fired central heating, the property also has a paved garden to rear.
Priced for some updating we are sure this property will be very popular and is an excellent opportunity for a young family or investor looking for a home of their own.
An internal inspection is essential to appreciate fully all this home has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Cloakroom under stairs.
- Lounge 14'0 x 12'3 (4.27m x 3.73m)
- Fireplace with tiled hearth and surround.
- Living Room 11'8 x 11'5 (3.56m x 3.48m)
- Kitchen 8'8 x 7'8 (2.64m x 2.34m)
- Range of high and low level units with single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Fully tiled floor. PVC back door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 14'3 x 11'6 (4.34m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 2 11'5 x 12'0 (3.48m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 3 8'5 x 7'9 (2.57m x 2.36m)
- Built in wardrobe.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle, low flush WC and wash hand basin. Hotpress.
- Paved area to front. Enclosed paved garden to rear. Oil fired boiler, PVC oil tank. Outside tap and light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.