A beautiful period residence in the heart of Holywood town centre, converted into seven apartments and maintaining many of it's period features with elegant high ceilings on entry to communal areas, boasting superb views to the rear, this building is both attractive on the outside and inside.
This penthouse apartment consists of two surprisingly generous bedrooms, a loft style lounge dining room open to fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and bright spacious living area with views. Modern white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle and bath, generous accommodation for the professional couple wanting attractive modern space right on the doorstep of Holywood's High Street shops, restaurants and cafe's. Also includes gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows, view now to avoid disappointment.
- Ground Floor
- Communal Entrance Hall
- With hardwood front door and glazed side lights leading through to communal entrance hall with hardwood floor.
- First Floor
- With feature stained glass window, stairs leading up to Flat 5 entrance.
- Second Floor
- Hardwood door leading to entrance hall, access to reception hall.
- Reception Hall
- With store cupboard.
- Open Plan Living/Kitchen/Dining Area 17'4 x 21'1 (5.28m x 6.43m)
- With hardwood floor, fully fitted kitchen with range of low level units, space for cooker, space for American style fridge freezer, space for washer dryer, Belfast sink and a half with drainer, hardwood worktops, casual breakfast bar dining area, ample space for dining and living with excellent views across Belfast Lough to the Antrim Hills and glazed atrium to ceiling.
- Bedroom 1 14'1 x 12'3 (4.29m x 3.73m)
- With Velux window and outlook to front.
- Bedroom 2 9'9 x 12'3 (2.97m x 3.73m)
- With outlook to front and Velux window.
- Family Bathroom
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone handle attachment, walk-in shower, thermostatically controlled with telephone handle attachment and drencher above, fully tiled walls, uPVC tongue and groove ceiling, laminate wood effect floor, wall hung wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps and vanity storage below, chrome heated towel rail.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.