Mid terrace property
Three double bedrooms
Lounge boasts double doors onto timber deck
20' Kitchen open plan to dining area
Dining area incorporating bay window and wooden flooring
Modern white high gloss kitchen units
White bathroom suite with electric shower over bath
- Enclosed rear garden with timber deck
Driveway providing off road parking
Oil fired heating system
uPVC double glazing
Open aspect views across Rossmore Green
Well presented through out
Superb first time buy
- Entrance Hall
- Double glazed door, under stairs cupboard, radiator, laminate wood flooring, doors to:
- Lounge room 14'3" x 12'3" (4.34m x 3.73m)
- Double glazed double doors to rear aspect, feature fireplace with wood surround, radiator.
- Kitchen/diner 20'9" x 10'4" (6.32m x 3.15m)
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, range of gloss white high and low level units with roll edge worktops, inset sink and drainer with mixer tap over, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled flooring, open plan to dining area.
- Dining area
- Double glazed window to front aspect, fireplace with wood surround and tiled hearth, radiator, laminate wood flooring.
- Stairs and landing
- Double glazed window to front aspect, storage cupboard, airing cupboard, doors to:
- Bedroom one 12'9" x 9'10" max (3.89m x 3.00m max)
- Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom two 10'10" x 10'8" (3.30m x 3.25m)
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom three 14'1" x 8'9" (4.29m x 2.67m)
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, built-in wardrobe.
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, white suite comprising low flush Wc, pedestal sink and enclosed bath with electric shower over, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring.
- Gardens and grounds
- At the rear there is a fully enclosed garden part laid to lawn and part laid to patio with timber decking. At the front there is a garden and driveway.
- Floor Plan
- Floor Plan
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.