We are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented semi detached bungalow which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Mill Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home or those wishing to downsize.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge with multi fuel stove and wood laminate flooring a modern white high gloss fitted kitchen / diner with access to rear.
There are also two bedrooms both with built in storage and a separate luxury bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is brick paved driveway, garden to front in lawn and a garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, high gloss wood laminate flooring, radiator, double storage cupboard, access to roofspace with gas boiler.
- LOUNGE 13'0 X 10'8 (3.96m X 3.25m)
- Feature hole in the wall style fireplace with multi fuel burning stove, high gloss wood laminate flooring, 2 radiators.
- KITCHEN / DINER 13'4 X 10'1 (4.06m X 3.07m)
- Modern range of white high gloss high and low level fitted units with Formica worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, extractor fan, fridge . Freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, tiled floor, radiator, access to side.
- BEDROOM 1 10'6 X 10'4 (3.20m X 3.15m)
- Built in mirrored sliding robe,
- BEDROOM 2 10'2 X 8'8 AT WIDEST (3.10m X 2.64m AT WIDEST)
- Built in robe, radiator.
- Luxury white suite comprising pvc tongue and groove panelled bath with electric shower above, vanity unit, low flush w.c. Wood laminate flooring, chrome heated towel rail.
- Brick paved driveway.
Garden to rear with paved patio area,
Pvc fascia and guttering.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.