A three bedroom end terrace property offering ideal accommodation for first time buyers and small families. Comprising two reception rooms and a fitted kitchen on the ground floor and three good sized bedrooms and white bathroom suite with built in shower on the first floor. Externally, there is a small front garden with lawn and enclosed rear garden with lawn. The property also benefits oil fired central heating and double glazed windows. With some improvement by the new buyer, this property will make the idea home with plenty of space and a convenient location close to shops and easy access to the Knock Dual Carriageway.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 15'9 x 12'3 (4.80m x 3.73m)
- (into bay). Mock fireplace with electric fire and slate hearth.
- Dining Room 10'9 x 9'9 (3.28m x 2.97m)
- (at widest points). Serving hatch to kitchen.
- Kitchen 11'3 x 7'8 (3.43m x 2.34m)
- (at widest points). Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in oven, hob, stainless steel extractor hood, space for fridge freezer and plumbed for washing machine.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 10'0 x 9'2 (3.05m x 2.79m)
- Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 12'8 x 8'8 (3.86m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 3 9'7 x 7'0 (2.92m x 2.13m)
- (at widest points).
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, built in shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls and extractor fan.
- Small front garden in lawn.
Enclosed rear garden in lawn, patio area and boiler house.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.