Situated within a quiet cul de sac location, this detached home offers well proportioned accommodation comprising three good sized bedrooms, master with an en-suite, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen open to dining area and a white bathroom suite on the first floor. In addition the property benefits from an oil heating system, double glazing and low maintenance rear gardens. Easy access is provided to both Newton Park and the Saintfield Road for convenient shopping and also Forestside for more choice. Leading schools both primary and post primary, transport links and main arterial routes are all within walking distance. An excellent home in a great location, finished to a superb standard.
- Hardwood front door with glazed side panel to entrance hall. Tiled flooring. Under-stairs storage.
- Spacious Lounge 18'7 x 11'6 (5.66m x 3.51m)
- Solid parquet flooring. Sand-stone fire-place with granite and tiled hearth.
- Kitchen /Dining 18'4 x 10'8 (5.59m x 3.25m)
- Full range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, glazed cabinets, built in 4 ring gas hob, stainless steel oven, overhead extractor fan. Single drainer 1 ¼ stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated dish-washer. Spot-lights. Tiled flooring. Upvc patio door to the rear.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 14'5 x 10'3 (4.39m x 3.12m)
- Comprising large walk in shower cubicle with feature mosaic tiling. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, mosaic tiled splash back. Low flush w.c
- Bedroom Two 11'7 x 10'6 (3.53m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom Three 9'6 x 8'1 (2.90m x 2.46m)
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c. Part tiled walls. Floorboards sanded and varnished.
- Outside Front
- Brick paved driveway with ample parking to front and and side.
- Rear Garden
- Flagged patio area and loose stone area. Bordered by timber fencing. Pvc oil tank. Housed oil boiler.