Holding a unique position within easy walking distance of Belfast City Centre, the new University of Ulster Campus and the Cathedral Quarter. The modern built interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge, fitted kitchen with dining area off and bathroom in white suite. The dwelling further offers double glazed windows, downstairs furnished cloakroom, oil fired central heating and benefits from little or no maintenance worries, off street car parking and a most convenient location makes this the perfect starter home or investment opportunity.
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 3.52 x 4.51 (11'7" x 14'10")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Kitchen 2.96 x 4.51 (9'9" x 14'10")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space.
Dining area - Double panelled radiator, built-in storage cupboard.
- Rear Lobby
- Furnished cloakroom in white suite comprising wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising panelled bath, thermostatically controlled shower unit, wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, hot press / copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 3.59 x 4.49 (11'9" x 14'9")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Bedroom 2.22 x 3.01 (7'3" x 9'11")
- Panelled radiator.
- Brick paved driveway, enclosed rear garden, oil fired central heating boiler, double rear gates.