Magnificent Ground Floor Apartment within Exclusive Apartment Development
A unique opportunity to purchase a magnificent ground floor apartment set within this most exclusive apartment development. Overlooking the historic gates at Fortwilliam Park the generously proportioned accommodation comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge with fireplace and dining area, separate fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob and white bathroom suite with shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers gas central heating, extensive range of built-in wardrobes to both bedrooms and intercom entry.
Excellent car parking and communal gardens combines with a 'village style' location with excellent local shopping and public transport all within walking distance.
Viewing strongly recommended.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Entrance Hall
- Intercom entry, double panelled radiator, airing cupboard, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 3.75 x 5.73 (12'4" x 18'10")
- Attractive hardwood fireplace, marble inset, 2 double panelled radiators.
- Kitchen 2.49 x 1.86 (8'2" x 6'1")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless stink unit, granite worktop, built-in under oven and ceramic hob, integrated extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge space, plumbed for dishwasher, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.54 x 3.19 (11'7" x 10'6")
- Extensive range of built-in robes and drawer packs, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.54 x 2.32 (8'4" x 7'7")
- Extensive range of built-in robes, panelled radiator.
- Communal gardens front and rear, car parking, communal store.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.