We are delighted to offer for sale this mid terrace bungalow which is located in a popular residential area just off the Connor Road, Parkgate and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with tiled fireplace fitted kitchen / diner with space for appliances and access to rear. There is also one bedroom and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a part shared concrete pathway, garden to front in lawn and a garden to rear in lawn with patio area
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood front door, tiled floor, storage cupboard, radiator.
- LOUNGE 12'8" AT WIDESTX10'11" (3.86m AT WIDEST X 3.33m)
- Feature fireplace with tiled hearth and surround, radiator.
- KITCHEN 9'11"X8'9" (3.02m X 2.67m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan , fridge freezer space, breakfast bar, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, hardwood back door to garden.
- BEDROOM 1 11'11"X9'11" (3.63m X 3.02m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, walk in wetroom style shower, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- Shared concrete path to front, with garden to front in lawn.
Enclosed garden to rear in lawn with concrete and paved patio areas . Outhouse with high and low level units and oil boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.