Located just off Belvoir Drive, this well cared for mid terrace home is extremely convenient to a wide range of amenities, including local shops, schools, bus an arterial routes as well as Belvoir Park Forest and Shaws bridge a matter of minutes from the property. Accommodation comprises 3 good sized bedrooms, 2 separate receptions, fitted kitchen, and a modern 1st floor shower suite. The heating is oil fired and the windows are double glazed. Externally the home has gardens to the front and rear, and is positioned close to the entrance to of Belvoir Park forest, which surely should appeal to those who enjoy outdoor activities. A chain free home, early viewing is strongly recommended!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Laminate flooring, cloaks under stairs.
- Living / dining room 12'5 x 9'10 (3.78m x 3.00m)
- Lounge 14'7 x 12'01 (4.45m x 3.68m)
- Hole in the wall fireplace with raised tiled hearth.
- Kitchen 11'10 x 7'3 (3.61m x 2.21m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, laminate flooring.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 14'6 x 12'3 (4.42m x 3.73m)
- At widest points. Range of built in bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom 2 10'8 x 10'4 (3.25m x 3.15m)
- Built in robe, plus additional hot press.
- Bedroom 3 10'1 x 9'9 (3.07m x 2.97m)
- Built in robe.
- Shower room 6'6 x 6'1 (1.98m x 1.85m)
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle, Triton power shower, low flush w.c, wash hand basin, pvc panelled walls and ceiling, recessed spotlights, tiled floor, chrome towel rail.
- Gardens to front and spacious rear laid in lawn, loose stone flower beds, pvc oil tank, rear gate access. Outside tap. Outbuilding, with light and power, housing oil fired boiler.