We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive detached bungalow which is located in a cul de sac in a very popular residential area just off Prince Charles Way and will ideally suit a variety of purchaser especially those thinking of downsizing.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with tiled fireplace open to a dining room and a separate fitted kitchen with space for appliances and access to side. There are also three bedrooms and a shower room.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway leading to an attached garage, garden to front in lawn, concrete and paved area to side and a good garden to rear in lawn.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, radiator, storage cupboard, access to roofspace.
- LOUNGE 12'8'' X 12'5'' (3.86m X 3.78m)
- Tiled fireplace and hearth, radiator, open to
- DINING ROOM 7'11'' X 7'3'' (2.41m X 2.21m)
- KITCHEN 11'6'' X 9'7'' (3.51m X 2.92m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, radiator, pvc double glazed side door.
- BEDROOM 1 11'5'' X 10'11'' (3.48m X 3.33m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'11'' X 8'8'' (3.33m X 2.64m)
- BEDROOM 3 8'2'' X 6'11'' (2.49m X 2.11m)
- Radiator, built in wardrobes.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Chrome corner shower cubicle, Mira electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part pvc panelled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- Tarmac driveway leading to an attached garage, up and over door, light & power, oil boiler.
Garden to front in lawn.
Concrete and paved area to side
Garden to rear in lawn.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.