This substantial country residence is located off the beautiful Woburn Road within minutes of Carrowdore and Millisle villages and also the lovely beaches and shore front.
The tree lined Woburn Road has many large, unique homes and this one is no exception. Extended by the current owners to create a large family home, it will appeal to anyone looking for space, tranquility and the opportunity for outdoor living in a fantastic location.
Internally, there is space in abundance with three well proportioned living areas, one with a built in projector and screen, perfect for family movies or sporting events and the other two areas with multi fuel stove and an open fireplace. The master suite is on the ground floor and benefits from his and hers dressing rooms and a large walk in wet room with shower area and bath and also has dual aspect views. The kitchen is of a country style with a variety of units, space for a dining table and has a separate utility room, guest wc and leads to the rear courtyard area.
The first floor has a beautiful galleried landing and has five further double bedrooms, three with ensuites and two with walk in dressing rooms. In addition to the bedrooms, there is a reading area perfect for enjoying the semi rural views on offer and many storage areas to make use of.
Externally, there are several outbuildings including a stable block, two outhouses and a large carport/workshop with the opportunity to create fantastic outdoor area. There is also a built in bar with seating, perfect for summer entertaining. In addition to the outhouses, there is a large parking area in stone, courtyard areas with space for seating, large areas in lawn, mature hedging, trees and plants along with the beautiful views and rural outlook.
We recommend early viewing of this stunning, spacious rural retreat.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Tiled floor and glazed door to lounge.
- Living Room 7.5 x 5 (24'7" x 16'5")
- Wood laminate flooring, views over surrounding countryside, built in projector and screen, feature stained glass window, storage cupboard, built in sound system, double glazed doors to snug and feature brick wall.
- Snug 6.7 x 4 (22'0" x 13'1")
- Feature beams, dual aspect, inglenook style fireplace with tiled hearth, wooden beam mantle and wood laminate flooring.
- Solid wood flooring, two storage cupboards, vaulted ceiling with velux type window.
- Family Room 5 x 4.2 (16'5" x 13'9")
- Solid wood flooring, door to rear courtyard, open fireplace with brick surround and wooden beam mantle.
- Kitchen 7.6 x 4.2 (24'11" x 13'9")
- Range of high and low level units with high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, one and a quarter bowl sink unit with mixer hose tap, built in drainer, built in Beko oven, built in four ring electric hob, stainless steel extractor hood, built i dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, feature glazed units, space for dining area, feature beams, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, partly tiled walls and tiled floor.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wall mounted corner sink with tiled splashback and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 5 x 3.9 (16'5" x 12'10")
- Wood laminate flooring, dual aspect views, his and hers dressing room.
- Dressing Room 1 2.5 x 2 (8'2" x 6'7")
- Dressing Room 2 2.5 x 2 (8'2" x 6'7")
- White suite comprising tiled bath with mixer taps and hand shower set, walk in shower with Triton shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, built in storage, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Reading area with rural views, galleried landing with velux type window.
- Bedroom 2 5.2 x 5 (17'1" x 16'5")
- Wood laminate flooring, dual aspect views.
- Dressing Room
- Fully fitted with roofspace access.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with overhead electric shower, built in storage, low flush wc, pedetal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, recessed spotlighting and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 3 4.4 x 4.4 (14'5" x 14'5")
- Dual aspect with views, Velux type window, eaves storage.
- White suite comprising walk in shower enclosure with overhead shower and glazed shower door, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, eaves storage, velux type window, recessed spotlighting and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 4 5.9 x 3 (19'4" x 9'10")
- Eaves storage, dual aspect views, velux type window.
- Bedroom 5 5.9 x 3.3 (19'4" x 10'10")
- Dual aspect views, eaves storage and velux type window.
- Bedroom 6 5.3 x 3.9 (17'5" x 12'10")
- Wood laminate flooring, dual aspect views, his and hers dressing rooms.
- Dressing Room 1
- Fully fitted.
- Dressing Room 2
- Fully fitted.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with overhead shower and glazed shower screen, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, wall mounted radiator, recessed spotlighting and extractor fan.
- Coloured suite comprising wood panelled bath with overhead Redring electric shower and telephone hand shower set, glazed shower screen, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and extractor fan.
- Approached via laneway, double gates to stoned entrance yard, parking bay and rural views. Oil storage tank, large car port/workshop, and oil fired boiler to side. Rear Courtyard with stable block and two outbuildings with power and light, outside bar and seating area, paved seating areas, mature trees, shrubs and plants. Bedding areas with sleeper wood boarders, large area in lawn with hedging, mature trees, outside lights and electric car charger.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.