A superb opportunity to purchase this chain free semi detached home tucked away in this cul de sac setting that is convenient to a wide range of schooling, shops and transport links to include the motorway network and Glider service. Three bedrooms. Living room. Kitchen open plan to dining space. Downstairs w.c. White bathroom suite on first floor. Gas central heating system. Upvc double glazing. Enclosed side and rear garden. A fantastic opportunity in this highly popular location in proximity to lots of nearby amenities including the new state of the art Brook Leisure Centre a short stroll away and we highly recommend viewing to avoid disappointment. EPC E52
Please note that any services, heating system or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Hardwood glass panelled inner door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Low flush w.c, wash hand basin with mixertaps.
- WALK-IN STORAGE CUPBOARD
- Housing gas boiler.
- LIVING ROOM 13'6 11'6 (4.11m 3.51m)
- KITCHEN / DINING ROOM 21'10 9'8 (6.65m 2.95m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, open plan to dining space.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 12'8 11'10 (3.86m 3.61m)
- BEDROOM 2 11'11 10'3 (3.63m 3.12m)
- BEDROOM 3 11'10 10'8 (3.61m 3.25m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath, separate shower cubicle, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Enclosed rear garden / side garden.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.