Woodbreda Drive is conveniently situated off the lower Saintfield Road, offering great access to many of the areas amenities including shops, schools, bus and arterial routes into Belfast City centre. Bright and spacious throughout, the accommodation on offer comprises 3 bedrooms, a spacious lounge, a fitted kitchen & dining area, and a white bathroom suite. In addition there is a developed roof space which also offers excellent views. Outside there are terrace gardens to front and rear, all of which offer low maintenance areas. Located in a sought after setting, an early viewing comes recommended!!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Solid wood flooring.
- Lounge 14'1 x 13'0 (4.29m x 3.96m)
- Tiled fireplace with raised tiled hearth, housing an open fire.
- Kitchen / dining 16'6 x 9'7 (5.03m x 2.92m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, solid wood floor, gas boiler, open to
- Double glazed French doors to rear gardens.
- 1st floor
- Access to Roof space via fixed staircase.
- Bedroom 1 11'11 x 10'2 (3.63m x 3.10m)
- Built in sliding robes.
- Bedroom 2 9'7 x 7'1 (2.92m x 2.16m)
- Cloaks recess.
- Bedroom 3 9'0 x 7'3 (2.74m x 2.21m)
- Built in storage area.
- Bathroom 8'4 x 6'8 (2.54m x 2.03m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, chrome shower fittings, low flush w.c, part tiled walls, chrome towel rail.
- Roof space 16'3 x 13'6 (4.95m x 4.11m)
- Floored, light and power, eaves storage.
- View from roof space
- Terrace flowerbeds to the front, terrace flagged Indian sandstone patio with 2 further raised levels.
- Loose stone upper garden with 12ft x 12ft decking, bounded by 8ft fencing.
- Attached shed 13'6 x 8'2 (4.11m x 2.49m)
- Light and power.