Attractive Red Brick Detached Villa in Ever Popular Location
A superb opportunity to purchase this handsome red brick detached villa holding an elevated position within this ever popular and sought after location. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with lounge into bay and patio doors from dining room to rear patio, fitted kitchen and coloured bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, pvc fascia and eaves, Economy 7 central heating and has been maintained to an excellent standard over the years. Requiring some cosmetic improvements this is a property which will appeal to all offering superb potential with a terraced rear garden affording far reaching views and a matching detached garage.
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, Economy 7 central heating unit, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 4.30 x 3.33 (14'1" x 10'11")
- Into bay, wooden fireplace, tiled inset, Economy 7 central heating unit.
- Dining Room 2.95 xc 3.75 (9'8" x c12'4")
- Attractive fireplace, Economy 7 central heating unit, double glazed sliding patio doors.
- Kitchen 2.34 x 3.45 (7'8" x 11'4")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, fridge/freezer space, breakfast bar, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Landing, Economy 7 central heating unit.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, hot press/copper cylinder, half tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2.98 x 3.81 (9'9" x 12'6")
- Bedroom 3.02 x 3.73 (9'11" x 12'3")
- Bedroom 2.82 x 2.19 (9'3" x 7'2")
- Built-in robe.
- Gardens front and extensive rear in lawn and patio area.
- Detached Garage 20'0 x 10'0 (6.10m x 3.05m)
- Up and over door.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.