Holding a prime main road position within this ever popular location this attractive period town terrace will have immediate appeal. The spacious interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, kitchen and bathroom in white suite. The dwelling further offers oil fired central heating, partial uPvc double glazed windows and offers superb potential throughout. Overlooking Woodvale Park with its fabulous facilities and with excellent access to transport and the City Centre this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Mahogany entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- Panelled radiator.
- Lounge 3.67 x 4.48 (12'0" x 14'8")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator.
- Living Room 3.67 x 3.93 (12'0" x 12'11")
- Double panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Kitchen 3.63 x 3.15 (11'11" x 10'4")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, fridge/freezer space, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising panelled bath shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 3.01 x 3.69 (9'11" x 12'1")
- Panelled radiator, built-in cupboard.
- Bedroom 4.13 x 5.02 (13'7" x 16'6")
- Into bay, 3 panelled radiators.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3.09 x 3.01 (10'2" x 9'11")
- Velux roof light.
- Bedroom 3.34 x 4.13 (10'11" x 13'7")
- Cast iron fireplace, panelled radiator.
- Forecourt, enclosed rear yard, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank.