Superb Starter Home in Ever Popular Location
A spacious modernised town house which will impress all who view situated within this most popular location close to the Oldpark Road. The accommodation comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with open plan design, fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, gas central heating and extensive use of wood strip, wood laminate and porcelain tiled floor coverings.
Ideally positioned to the many amenities offered by the Oldpark Road and with mature gardens and low outgoings this is the perfect starter home.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, porcelain tiled floor, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage
- Lounge 4.93 x 3.00 (16'2" x 9'10")
- Into bay, attractive cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, double panelled radiator, wood strip floor.
- Dining Room 3.00 x 2.87 (9'10" x 9'5")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, porcelain tiled floor.
- Kitchen 3.51 x 1.68 (11'6" x 5'6")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and ceramic hob, extractor fan, under fridge, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor, uvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, thermostatically controlled shower unit, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls, chrome radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3.71 x 3.02 (12'2" x 9'11")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3.10 x 3.02 (10'2" x 9'11")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 1.70 x 2.16 (5'7" x 7'1")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Paved garden to front, rear garden in lawn and flowerbeds, patio area, outside light, garden shed with electric light and power.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.