An excellent, extended red brick semi-detached property located in the much sought after Orby Road, just off Grand Parade in the Castlereagh area, offering fantastic family accommodation with south east facing rear garden.
The accommodation comprises an entrance hall with ground floor toilet suite, generous lounge with attractive hole in wall feature fireplace, including multi fuel stove, wood laminate flooring and double doors leading to extended kitchen dining area. The kitchen offers attractive 'Cherrywood' units including generous range of built-in appliances, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring, open to extended dining area with patio doors to rear garden.
The first floor offers three well proportioned bedrooms, one with built-in robes, modern white bathroom suite with electric shower over bath and partly tiled walls. Floored and sheeted roofspace with slingsby ladder, electrical sockets, radiator and velux window. Further benefits include detached garage with separate office space, gas fired central heating and upvc double glazed windows.
The outside area includes generous brick paviour driveway to front and side, and enclosed south east facing rear garden with lawn and flowerbeds. A great location within walking distance to some of East Belfast's leading schools, Connswater Greenway, Orangefield Park, Ballyhackamore Village and its vast array of shops and cafes and main arterial routes to Belfast City Centre. View now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Ground Floor WC
- White suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback, low flush WC. Wood laminate flooring. Extractor fan.
- Lounge 6.58m x 2.97m (21'7 x 9'9)
- Attractive hole in wall fireplace with multi-fuel stove and slate tiled hearth. Wood laminate flooring. Double doors to:
- Kitchen 5.72m x 2.24m (18'9 x 7'4)
- Excellent range of high and low level 'Cherry wood' units, granite effect work surfaces, inset 1 1/4 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, double built-in oven with gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, built-in microwave, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated washer dryer, integrated slimline dishwasher, built-in wine rack, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring. Open to:
- Dining Area 3.56m x 1.96m (11'8 x 6'5)
- Ceramic tiled flooring. Patio doors to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 2.97m x 2.64m (9'9 x 8'8)
- Range of built-in robes with sliding mirror doors.
- Bedroom 2 2.97m x 2.64m (9'9 x 8'8)
- Bedroom 3 1.93m x 1.85m (6'4 x 6'1)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, electric shower, curved shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Chrome radiator.
- Roofspace 1.88m x 0.74m (average) (6'2 x 2'5 (average))
- Floored and sheeted, wood laminate flooring, recessed spotlighting, electrical sockets, radiator, velux window, eave storage. Slingsby type ladder. Cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- Generous brick paved driveway to front and side. Enclosed rear garden with brick paved area, lawn area and flowerbeds. Garden shed.
- Detached Garage 5.23m x 2.67m (17'2 x 8'9)
- Light and power. Roller shutter door.
- Office (Part of garage) 2.57m x 2.36m (8'5 x 7'9)
- Light and power.