Knockbreda Road, Rosetta is only a few minutes walk from the Ormeau & Ravenhill Roads and the selection of shops & recreational facilities on offer, to include Cherryvale, Ormeau Park and various cafés, restaurants and transport links. This charming detached home comprises of 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, under stairs cloakroom, fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite on first floor. The property has also been updated with a gas heating system, pvc double glazing and has been recently decorated throughout, ready for the next occupier. With off street parking and a private south facing patio area to rear, this property would be ideal for the young professional or young family as there are several schools within walking distance.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid Oak front door to entrance hall with original decorative tiled flooring. Wooden panelling. Under-stairs cloakroom. Original doors throughout.
- Lounge 10'0 x 9'4 (3.05m x 2.84m)
- Cast iron fire-place with tiled inset and hearth housing an open fire. Picture rail. Double radiator. Pvc double glazed Georgian bar bay window.
- Living Room 14'4 x 8'10 (4.37m x 2.69m)
- South facing bright and airy living / dining room. Pvc double glazing windows. Picture rail.
- Fitted Kitchen 9'8 x 7'5 (2.95m x 2.26m)
- Full range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Wooden panelling. Pvc back door. Pvc double glazed back door and windows.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 10'0 x 9'4 (3.05m x 2.84m)
- (Into bay)
Pvc double glazed Georgian bar bay window. Picture rail.
- Bedroom Two 9'0 x 8'1 (2.74m x 2.46m)
- Picture rail
- Bedroom Three 9'2 x 5'9 (2.79m x 1.75m)
- (at widest points) Housing 'Worcester' gas boiler.
Fire escape window overlooking extension at rear of property.
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, wooden panelling. Part tiled walls. Original pitch pine tongue and groove walls and ceiling. Access to floored roof-space.
- Front Garden
- Front garden bordered by mature hedges, laid in lawns range of plants shrubs and cherry trees. Tarmac driveway with parking leading to the rear of the property.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear south facing flagged patio area with garden shed bordered by mature hedging with plants and shrubs.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.