We are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented mid terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area off the Doagh Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises: tiled entrance hall, lounge with feature cast iron fireplace and wood laminate flooring and a fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob and access to rear.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a luxury bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a garden to front in lawn and a fully enclosed garden to rear with pebbled area and mature shrub beds and feature decking area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, chinese slate flooring,
- LOUNGE 14'0'' X 12'6'' (4.27m X 3.81m)
- Feature cast iron fireplace, wood laminate flooring, radiator, hotpress.
- KITCHEN / DINER 15'10'' X 7'4'' (4.83m X 2.24m)
- Range of high and low level units, high gloss worktop, stainless steel round sink unit, stainless steel round drainer, built in stainless steel under oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, under fridge & freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, partly tiled walls, chinese slate flooring, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 12'6'' X 10'6'' AT WIDEST (3.81m X 3.20m AT WIDEST)
- Built in storage, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 10'7'' X 9'5'' (3.23m X 2.87m)
- Luxury white suite comprising panelled bath, Mira shower above, screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- Garden to front in lawn.
Fully enclosed garden to rear with pebbled area, mature shrub beds and feature decking area.
Outhouse with oil boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.