Being close to Bangor town centre will be huge advantage to a number of would-be buyers, hence the foreseen high demand for this semi that offers a more than a comfortably array of accommodation, which, together with an affordable price, will ideally suit the needs of first time buyers, together with those who may be considering a down-size, or indeed an investor looking for a sound investment. For all interested parties one thing is assured, ownership of this particular home should provide both enjoyable and profitable, in the long term.
A proposition not to be missed, so a proactive action to secure a purchase would be a prudent approach in this case.
- Upvc double glazed entrance door into....
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor. Under stairs storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 12'1" into bay x 9'11" (3.68m into bay x 3.02m)
- Open fireplace with raised slate hearth. Solid pine wood floor.
- FAMILY ROOM 15'11" x 9'4" (4.85m x 2.84m)
- Open fireplace with gas fuel stove, Reclaimed brick surround and slate hearth.
- KITCHEN 9'8" x 5'9" (2.95m x 1.75m)
- Range of pine fronted high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. 1½ tub single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor. Pine ceiling. 2 downlights.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 12'5" x 9'5" (3.78m x 2.87m)
- Open fireplace with cast iron surround and hearth. Solid pine wood floor.
- BEDROOM 2 9'5" x 8'1" (2.87m x 2.46m)
- Open fireplace with cast iron surround and tiled hearth. Solid pine wood floor.
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with "Mira" electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Part tiled walls. Pine ceiling. 4 downlights.
- Garden in stones with shrubs. Light.
- Outside Store. Garden. Light. Tap. Boiler house. PVC Oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.