This well presented semi detached home must be internally viewed to fully appreciate all it has to offer. The family home has been well maintained by the current owners and comprises living room, kitchen with dining area, three bedrooms and a bathroom. The property is further complimented by a large garden to the front rear and rear which have been beautifully manicured with plantings, a green house and outhouse. This property is sure to appeal to the first time buyer and investors alike so early viewing is recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC glazed front door leading to entrance hall.
- Living Room 14'10" x 10'5" (4.52m x 3.18m)
- Bay window. Fireplace with wood surround, tiled inset and hearth. Cornicing and ceiling rose.
- Kitchen/Dining 19'3" x 9'11" (5.87m x 3.02m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for cooker, space for fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring and wall tiling to splash. Cornicing.
- Rear Porch
- PVC glazed door to rear. Tiled floor.
- First floor
- Shower Room 5'11" x 5'10" (1.80m x 1.78m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin and shower unit.
- Bedroom One 13'1" x 8'6" (3.99m x 2.59m)
- Rear facing room with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom Two 9'4" x 8'7" (2.84m x 2.62m)
- Front facing room with built in wardrobes. Recently used as a sitting room.
- Bedroom Three 9'7" x 7'3" (2.92m x 2.21m)
- Front facing room.
- To the front is a small garden laid out in lawns with a concrete path.
To the rear is a large garden laid out in lawn with a patio area, mature trees, green house and outhouse.