We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Shore Road, Whiteabbey. This property requires complete refurbishment and modernisation therefore we would require cash offers only.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, family room and dining area open to a lean to with pvc door to rear. Also on the ground floor there is a bathroom with white suite. Upstairs there are four bedrooms.
Other benefits include part pvc double glazing.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway for ample parking leading to a detached timber garage, superb garden to front in lawn and a a large garden to rear.
PLEASE NOTE: full planning permission granted for double extension at side and single extension at rear (plans available upon request).
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Original tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 14'4'' X 11'0'' INTO BAY (4.37m X 3.35m INTO BAY)
- Feature fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, 3 X radiators.
- FAMILY ROOM 11'0'' X 10'2'' (3.35m X 3.10m)
- DINING AREA 8'3'' X 6'10'' (2.51m X 2.08m)
- Radiator, open to lean to
- LEAN TO 11'1'' X 10'7'' (3.38m X 3.23m)
- Pvc double glazed door to rear.
- White suite comprising bath, pedestal wash hand basin, wc, radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 12'5'' X 11'1'' AT WIDEST (3.78m X 3.38m AT WIDEST)
- Original cast iron fireplace. Views over Belfast Lough.
- BEDROOM 2 11'9'' X 11'0'' AT WIDEST (3.58m X 3.35m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 3 8'5'' X 6'11'' (2.57m X 2.11m)
- BEDROOM 4 8'3'' X 7'4'' (2.51m X 2.24m)
- Tarmac driveway for ample parking leading to a detached timber garage with roller shutter door.
Superb garden to front in lawn.
Large garden to rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.