An excellent 3/4 bedroom, semi-detached property available in the popular Demesne area in Downpatrick. Comprising spacious living room, modern large kitchen/dining area, three well proportioned double bedrooms (including master with ensuite), family bathroom and utility room. There is a separate sitting room ( or fourth bedroom) which can also be used as a work from home space. Externally the property has been well maintained with tarmac driveway and fully enclosed rear garden.
Demesne Crescent is located off the Ardglass Road on the periphery of Downpatrick town centre. The property is well placed and within close proximity to all the amenities the town has to offer including excellent shopping facilities, schools, leisure centre and multi-plex cinema. A bus stop sits at the entrance to the development offering easy access to the town centre and surrounding towns.
- Lounge 22'4 x 11'11 (6.81m x 3.63m)
- Carpet flooring, double glazed windows, electric fire with feature fireplace
- Kitchen/Dining 18'9 x 9'8 (5.72m x 2.95m)
- High/Low rise units. Tiled flooring. Stainless steel sink. Extractor. Recess for fridge/freezer, dishwasher, cooker. Space for dining. Pantry.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash basin
- Master Bedroom (ensuite) 14'7 x 11'11 (4.45m x 3.63m)
- Laminate wooden flooring, ensuite including low flush wc, pedestal wash basin and corner electric shower.
- Bedroom Two 13'1 x 9'08 (3.99m x 2.95m)
- Carpet flooring, rear facing
- Bedroom Three 9'8 x 9'6 (2.95m x 2.90m)
- Laminate wooden flooring, rear facing
- Low flush wc, wash basin, panelled bath with centre taps
- Living Room
- Flexibility to be fourth bedroom or work from home space
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.