Impressive Extended Town House in Highly Regarded Location
A stunning period town terrace benefiting from a large extension to the rear creating the perfect starter home which will have immediate appeal. The richly appointed interior comprises 2 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms to include extended dining room, modern fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and gas hob and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed window, pvc fascia and eaves, cavity wall insulation, gas central heating, LED low voltage lighting and has benefited from improvement works in recent times. Patio gardens front and rear with access to Seascape Parade combines with low outgoings and a most convenient location to make this a home worthy of your immediate attention.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, wood strip floor.
- Lounge 4.11 x 2.84 (13'6" x 9'4")
- Wood strip floor, double panelled radiator.
- Dining Room 3.78 x 3.15 (12'5" x 10'4")
- Wood strip floor, double panelled radiator, LED lighting, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- Kitchen 4.01 x 2.90 (13'2" x 9'6")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in stainless steel under oven and gas hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, glass display units, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, tongue and groove ceiling, recessed lighting, double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.04 x 3.06 (13'3" x 10'0")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.26 x 2.06 (7'5" x 6'9")
- Panelled radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, fully tiled, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling, recessed lighting
- Patio gardens front and rear, patio area, outside light and tap, rear access, private lane.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.