Uniquely Positioned Modern Constructed Town House Minutes From The City
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a modern constructed town house holding a courtyard setting within this ever popular location. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, through lounge, spacious fitted kitchen with dining area and bathroom in white suite. The dwelling further offers gas central heating, double glazed windows in wooden frames, downstairs furnished cloakroom and ceramic and wood laminate floor coverings. A rear garden with open aspect and a most convenient location with the City, Belfast's New University and the Cathedral Quarter all within walking distance and York Gate Shopping Centre on its doorstep.
Immediate inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Through Lounge 5.45 x 3.11 (17'11" x 10'2")
- Attractive fireplace, gas fire, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, concealed gas boiler.
- Kitchen 4.09 x 4.43 (13'5" x 14'6")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktop, cooker space, integrated extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, tall larder, dresser unit, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
- Dining Area
- Rear Lobby
- Furnished Cloakroom - White suite comprising vanity unit, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing, storage cupboard, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 2.08 x 3.02 (6'10" x 9'11")
- Built-in robe, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.11 x 3.65 (6'11" x 12'0")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.44 x 3.11 (11'3" x 10'2")
- Panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, electric shower, shower screen, vanity unit, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Front garden, rear in lawn and patio, garden shed outside light and tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.