An excellent semi detached chalet bungalow boasting many attractive features including detached garage, located in the popular Glendarragh area within walking distance of the many amenities in the Knocknagoney area and easy access to main arterial routes such as Sydenham bypass.
Well presented throughout, the accommodation comprises of entrance hall with wood laminate flooring and ground floor toilet suite. Lounge with fireplace and archway to dining room, both with wood laminate flooring. Fitted kitchen with partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring. Three well proportioned bedrooms, all with built-in robes, and modern shower room with fully tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
The outside areas include front garden laid with pebble stones and flowerbeds, driveway to side, enclosed rear garden laid in paving and detached garage with electric roller shutter door.
Ideal property for a family wanting to be close to schools or professionals wanting to be close to Belfast City Airport and the many other amenities. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor.
- Ground Floor WC
- Wash hand basin, low flush wc, wood laminate floor, cloak space.
- Lounge 15'6 x 12'4 (4.72m x 3.76m)
- Fireplace with electric fire, carved wood surround, wood laminate floor, archway to:
- Dining Room 11'8 x 9'7 (3.56m x 2.92m)
- Wood laminate floor, patio doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen 10'0 x 8'5 (3.05m x 2.57m)
- Range of high and low level units, stone effect work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker, integrated extractor hood , plumbed for washing machine, housing for under counter fridge, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2 12'5 x 9'5 into dormer (3.78m x 2.87m into dormer)
- Range of built robes and drawers.
- Bedroom 1 10'6 x 12'7 (3.20m x 3.84m)
- Range of built in robes with mirror sliding doors.
- Bedroom 3 8'7 x 7'6 (2.62m x 2.29m)
- Range of built in robes and shelving.
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising of shower cubicle with electric shower, PVC cladding and shower doors. Vanity unit with mixer tap, low flush wc, chrome feature radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, Velux window, hotpress.
- Front garden with flower beds and finished with pebbles/stones. Tarmac driveway to side. Enclosed rear with paved area, outside water tap.
- Detached Garage 16'9 x 10'2 (5.11m x 3.10m)
- Oil fired boiler, electric roller shutter door.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.