We are pleased to offer for sale this delightful detached cottage on the Grove Road, Spa located just outside of Ballynahinch. The beautifully presented accommodation comprises living room, kitchen with dining, three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property further benefits from being set on a spacious site with mature gardens and beautiful countryside views and there is also a detached garage and a large workshop.
This home is situated within close proximity to Spa Primary School and Spa Golf Club and Ballynahinch Rugby Club. Belfast and Lisburn are an easy commute away with public transport to many top grammar schools within easy reach.
We would recommend early viewing.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC glazed front door leading to entrance hall. Glazed side panels.
- Bedroom One 11'11" x 11'1" (3.63m x 3.38m)
- Front facing room. Feature cornicing.
- Bedroom Two 11'1" x 8'9" (3.38m x 2.67m)
- Side facing room. Built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom 8'0" x 5'5" (2.44m x 1.65m)
- White suite incorporating wash hand basin, low flush wc, bath with shower over. Wall tiling to splash.
- Living Room 12'4" x 12'2" (3.76m x 3.71m)
- Stone fireplace with wooden beam mantle, housing wood burning stove, tiled hearth.
- Kitchen 11'0" x 9'0" (3.35m x 2.74m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating stainless steel sink unit, glazed display units, space for cooker, stainless steel cooker hood with electric fan.
- Bedroom Three 10'10" x 7'6" (3.30m x 2.29m)
- Gardens to front, side and rear laid to lawn. Double gates leading to concrete driveway. Second entrance to outbuildings.
- Detached Garage 15'7" x 10'5" (4.75m x 3.18m)
- Light and power, plumbed for washing machine. Adjoining coal store.
- Workshop 10'5" x 7'3" (3.18m x 2.21m)
- Adjoining tool house with wc.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.