Making your first move into the housing market or acquiring an investment? Either way this mid terrace home should perfectly meet your needs, as affordable pricing and the basis of a good comfortable home are achievable in this particular buy. The importance of in-town convenience should not be overlooked on this occasion as the property is, for a healthy person, well within walking distance of the town centre and public transport to and from Belfast and Newtownards.
We suggest placing this one well up your list of viewings, if value for money and low cost overheads are part of your property remit.
- UPVC double glazed entrance door with matching side panel into....
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- 9-pane opaque glazed door into...
- LOUNGE 13'0" x 8'5" (3.96m x 2.57m)
- Open fireplace with back boiler. Brick surround and tiled hearth. Laminated wood floor.
- KITCHEN 14'8" x 8'5" (4.47m x 2.57m)
- Range of oak high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Built in "Ariston" 4 ring hob and oven under. Extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. Integrated fridge. 1½ tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built in hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and will type immersion heater. Laminated wood floor.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 11'7" x 9'3" (3.53m x 2.82m)
- BEDROOM 2 9'5" x 7'5" (2.87m x 2.26m)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising: Corner shower cubicle with "Aqualisha" shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Part tiled walls.
- REAR PORCH
- W..C. Oil fired boiler.
- COVERED YARD
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Garden in lawn with shrubs.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.