We are delighted to offer for sale this extended semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Shore Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home or and investor.
Inside the accommodation comprises: entrance hall, lounge with wood laminate flooring and double glass panelled doors to dining / family room with wood laminate flooring and a separate fitted kitchen with space for appliances.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, master with built in mirror sliding robes and separate bathroom with white suite.
The property further benefits from gas heating.
Outside there is a paved driveway to front and a part paved garden to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- LOUNGE 15'2'' X 9'11'' (4.62m X 3.02m)
- Brick fireplace, wood laminate flooring, radiator, double glass panelled doors to dining / family room
- DINING / FAMILY ROOM
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, access to side.
- KITCHEN 9'1'' X 9'0'' (2.77m X 2.74m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unir, cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, wood laminate flooring.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 9'5'' X 8'8'' (2.87m X 2.64m)
- Built in mirror sliding robes, gas boiler, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 9'5'' X 9'0'' AT WIDEST (2.87m X 2.74m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 3 9'11'' X 6'2'' AT WIDEST (3.02m X 1.88m AT WIDEST)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, Triton shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, radiator.
- Paved driveway to front.
Part paved garden to rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.