** Due to current government guidelines, we are not currently carrying out face to face property viewings. This property has a comprehensive video tour available to view on the UPS, Property Pal and Property News websites, and applications are welcome on this basis. Please visit our website if you would like to process an application.
This tenancy is for a minimum of 12 months, however a long term lease is favourable. **
Situated in a prime residential location this attractive, extended detached property is an ideal home for those seeking to buy in a most sought after area. Offering ideal accommodation including two reception rooms, spacious kitchen with room for dining, two bedrooms and beautiful family bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts an extensive south facing rear garden, front garden and driveway.
** Pictures shown are historic and subject to change **
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Pvc front door to reception hall.
- LIVING ROOM 4.37m x 4.06m (14'4" x 13'4")
- Feature bay window, lamiante wood floor, fireplace with wood surround and tiled hearth.
- LOUNGE 6.71m x 6.40m (22'0" x 21'0")
- Sliding patio doors to garden, attractive open fire.
- KITCHEN / DINING 4.37m x 3.66m (14'4" x 12'0")
- Range of high and low level units, granite worksurfaces, 1.5 stainless steel bowl with mixer taps, integrated oven, microwave, integrated washing machine, tumble dryer, extractor fan, fridge freezer, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 6.20m x 3.76m (20'4" x 12'4")
- With open plan dressing room, range of built in robes.
- BEDROOM TWO 4.06m x 3.25m (13'4" x 10'8")
- Built in robes, hotpress.
- Comprising free standing roll top bath, wash hand basin, low flush W.C, enclosed fully tiled shower, fully tiled walls.
- Extensive, private south facing rear garden in lawn with patio area. Front garden and driveway providing ample car parking.
- DETACHED GARAGE
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.