Detached chalet, attached garage, front garden and enclosed rear garden in Fernisky Park, an established and popular residential development off the Fernisky Road, Kells.
Easy access to all the local shops and amenities in the village, a short drive into Ballymena and quickly onto the A26 with routes north and south.
The property has three bedrooms, including one downstairs and three reception rooms so this spacious and flexible layout combined with good outdoor space will surely appeal to growing families.
A fabulous family home in a convenient location.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen, sun room, dining room, bedroom and WC then two bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. The property is in superb decorative order and benefits from hardwood double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Attached garage, front garden and enclosed rear garden with large wooden shed.
- Hardwood and glazed front door. Laminate strip wood flooring. Built in cupboard / cloakroom.
- Lounge 5.4m x 3.85m (17'9" x 12'8")
- Spacious living room with bay window. Marble fireplace, inset and hearth. Coving and ceiling rose. Laminate strip wood flooring. TV point. Double doors through to:
- Kitchen 5.3m x 3.85m (17'5" x 12'8")
- Good range of floor and eye level oak kitchen units and window pelmet with spot lighting. Granite work surfaces and drainer with Belfast sink. Six ring gas range and electric oven with oak surround. Integrated dishwasher and American fridge. Corner seat and exposed ceiling beams. Tiled floor.
- Sun room 4.4m x 3.75m (14'5" x 12'4")
- Triple aspect sun room with vaulted ceiling and exposed ceiling beams. Double doors to rear garden. Wooden flooring and TV point.
- Dining room 4.2m x 3.8m (13'9" x 12'6")
- Inset fireplace with multi-fuel stove on tiled hearth. Wooden flooring and exposed ceiling beams.
- WC 1.65m x 0.9m (5'5" x 2'11")
- Low flush WC and wash hand basin. Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 1 3.7m x 2.95m (12'2" x 9'8")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- First floor
- Carpeted stairs to first floor landing. Hotpress and built in airing cupboard. Access to roofspace. Velux window.
- Bedroom 2 4.2m x 4m (13'9" x 13'1")
- Carpeted double bedroom with eaves storage.
- Bathroom 3.02m x 2.02m (9'11" x 6'8")
- Contemporary bathroom suite with low flush WC, wash hand basin and unit, corner bath and shower cubicle with power shower. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor and walls. Velux window.
- Bedroom 3 4m x 2.85m (13'1" x 9'4")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Garage 5,35m x 3.1m (16'5" x 10'2")
- Attached garage with roller shutter door and rear pedestrian access.. Houses oil boiler. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Asphalt driveway with off street parking for three cars. Front garden in neat lawn with flowerbeds. Security lighting.
- Enclosed rear garden with neat lawn, paved and raised decking areas. Asphalt surround. Large wooden shed with power.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.