We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just of the Ballyhenry Road, Glengormley which is close to Sandyknowes roundabout allowing easy access to all surrounding areas and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with wood laminate flooring and a modern fitted kitchen / diner with island unit and pvc double glazed double doors to rear. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a shower room.
Other benefits include gas heating and pvc double glazing.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway, garden to front in lawn and fully enclosed paved garden to rear with decking area.
Early viewing is strongly recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- LOUNGE 3.89m x 3.12m (12'9" x 10'3")
- Hole in wall style mock fireplace, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 5.03m x 3.68m (16'6" x 12'1")
- Modern range of beech high and low level units, high gloss worktops, built in double oven, hob, stainless steel extractor fan, island unit with basin ½ stainless steel sink unit, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, pvc double glazed double doors to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace, storage cupboard with gas boiler.
- BEDROOM ONE 3.76m x 3.00m (12'4" x 9'10")
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- BEDROOM TWO 3.91m x 3.00m (12'10" x 9'10")
- BEDROOM THREE 2.44m x 2.44m (8'0" x 8'0")
- SHOWER ROOM
- Chrome corner shower cubicle, Triton electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- Tarmac driveway. Garden to front in lawn, fully enclosed paved area to rear with decking area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.