Located just off Newton Park, this semi detached home has been updated and modernised, leaving any potential buyer with very little to do but move in! The property benefits from a lounge open to dining with cast iron wood burning stove and modern fitted kitchen with lovely views to the rear. On the first floor there are three good size bedrooms and contemporary white bathroom suite. Outside there is a tarmac driveway with ample off street parking, leading to a detached garage and enclosed rear garden and patio area. The Four Winds area continues to be one of the most desirable locations to live in, with convenience shopping and transport links to most parts of the city on your doorstep and recent sales have indicated high levels of interest from those hoping to get their foot on the property ladder!
An excellent home in a great location.
- Composite front door with glazed side panels to entrance hall. Laminate flooring. Under-stairs storage.
- Lounge / dining 22'5 x 11'3 (6.83m x 3.43m)
- (at widest points) Oak flooring to dining area. Laminate oak flooring to living area. Cast iron wood burning stove with granite hearth.
- Modern Fitted Kitchen 12'6 x 8'1 (3.81m x 2.46m)
- Walnut effect shaker style kitchen with granite work top, stainless steel overhead extractor fan, built in 4 ring hob and oven.
Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Garden access and lovely views from side and rear window.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 11'2 x 10'5 (3.40m x 3.18m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Two 11'3 x 10'5 (3.43m x 3.18m)
- Great views.
- Bedroom Three 8'3 x 8'0 (2.51m x 2.44m)
- Built in robes.
- Contemporary White Bathroom
- White bathroom suite panelled bath with hand shower above, wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w.c Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Spot-lights.
- Outside Front
- Garden laid in lawn. Driveway with ample parking to a detached garage.
- Detached Garage
- Housed oil boiler.
- Outside Rear
- Garden laid in lawn. Bordered by timber fencing. Flagged patio area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.